We are the Premier Education & Support Center for Parents, Little Ones and the Professionals Who Serve Them
How can we help support you?
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
PLAY & LEARN CLUB
I AM LOOKING FOR CLASSES FOR ME OR MY CHILD
I NEED HELP WITH BREASTFEEDING OR BABYWEARING
I AM A BIRTH OR BABY PRO SEEKING TRAINING OR CEUS
Kathy & Kate
What is Parenting Resources?
- The Premier Education & Support Center for Parents, Little Ones, and the Professionals Who Serve Them
- Owned by a mother-daughter perinatal expert team
- The only Montessori-inspired learning play space for ages 0-6 in St. Louis
- Puts on some of the best prenatal, postpartum, and parenting education in the country, both in person and online
- Serves St. Louis families, parents, caregivers, and professionals through lactation, babywearing, and safety services
- Hosts daily baby & me classes, child enrichment, support groups, meetups, and play opportunities
- Trains birth and baby professionals across the country including physicians, nurses, doulas, midwives and others
Want to try out our Play & Learn Club?
Your first visit is free.
We are located at 3801 Wyoming Street, one block from the South Grand Business District,
in Tower Grove South
First visit trial times are Tuesdays-Fridays from 12-4. We'll give you a tour, tell you about our classes, and your child can play. No need to call ahead, just come on by!
If you simply want to grab a calendar and see the space, come by during any our our open hours Tuesday-Friday 9-4 and Saturday-Sunday 9-1