Thank you so much for signing up for the Certified Newborn Specialist/Certified
Postpartum Doula DUAL Training!
We're so excited and grateful that you chose us to help you get your doula journey off to the right start!
We're going to learn a lot and have a ton of fun!
Thank you! From our family to yours!
-Kate & Kathy
- Complete your PRETEST
(Don't panic- it's not graded and it's for our internal quality review processes so we can make sure we stay awesome)
- Go to our Elearning Platform by Clicking Here
- Follow the prompts to enroll
- Go watch the online portion of the course!
- You MUST complete ALL LECTURE MODULES before coming to class. We can view specific student activity within the platform and do verify completion and students are given comprehension quizzes throughout to make sure that you are completing them. Students who have no completed ALL of the online content may be asked to attend the next scheduled class or move to online-only.
- The online portion can take up to 20 hours, so please ensure that you've worked enough time into your schedule to complete the content before the first day of the in-person class.
Day of class:
- Please arrive BEFORE class start time, as we will start promptly each day at the start of class.
- We're a shoe free facility, so bring socks or slippers!
- Please dress comfortably, and in layers, as the temperature can fluctuate throughout the day. We'll also be moving around a lot!
- Feel free to bring beverages and food but we do have coffee, tea, and water here. We also have a fridge, toaster oven, and microwave for your use. Please do not bring peanuts.
- If you have any newborn appropriate carriers that you would like to use with your clients, please bring them with you.
- Students cannot miss more than a cumultative 15 minutes throughout the week in order to pass the course. Students that do miss more than 15 minutes total throughout the week will be asked to transfer to the next class or move to the online only option.
- You are welcomed to have your baby brought to you throughout the day for feeds. We can also pump anywhere in our space and we have an adjoining office to the teaching space where pumpers can stay in the class but still have privacy, should they desire it.
Please note that the course fee is non-refundable within 2 weeks of the course date, unless we cancel.
There are no exceptions.
We are located at 3801 Wyoming Street in Tower Grove South, one block west of Grand, at the corner of Wyoming and Spring. We are tucked away in a nice quiet neighborhood but you shouldn't miss us once you're on our corner.
3801 Wyoming Street, St. Louis MO 63116