Thank you so much for signing up for the Hybrid Postpartum Doula Training!
We're so excited and grateful that you chose us to help you get your doula journey off to the right start!
We're going to learn a lot and have a ton of fun!
Thank you! From our family to yours!
-Kate & Kathy
- You should receive an email to your inbox detailing the steps to enroll in the online portion of the course.
- If the online course platform asks you for payment at any time, exit and contact hello@parentingresources,org
- You MUST complete ALL INDICATED MODULES that we've indicated in the platform before coming to class. We can view specific student activity within the platform and do verify completion and students are given comprehension quizzes throughout to make sure that you are completing them. Students who have no completed ALL of the online content may be asked to attend the next scheduled class or move to online-only.
- The online portion can take up to 20 hours, so please ensure that you've worked enough time into your schedule to complete the content before the first day of the in-person class.
- We're a shoe free facility, so bring socks or slippers!
- Please dress comfortably, and in layers, as the temperature can fluctuate throughout the day. We'll also be moving around a lot!
- Feel free to bring beverages and food but we do have coffee, tea, and water here. We also have a fridge, toaster oven, and microwave for your use. PLEASE NO PEANUTS
- If you have any newborn appropriate carriers that you would like to use with your clients, please bring them with you.
- Please arrive BEFORE class start time, as we will start promptly each day at the start of class.
- Students cannot miss more than a CUMULATIVE 15 minutes throughout the week in order to pass the course. Students that do miss more than 15 minutes TOTAL throughout the week will be asked to transfer to the next class or move to the online only option.
- Lap babies are welcomed, but it is your responsibility to ensure that they are not a distraction to other students.
- You are welcomed to have your baby brought to you throughout the day for feeds. We can also pump anywhere in our space and we have an adjoining office to the teaching space where pumpers can stay in the class but still have privacy, should they desire it.
Please note that the course fee is non-refundable within 2 weeks of the course date, unless we cancel. There are no exceptions. However, if you cannot attend class and have passed the 2 week cancellation window, you can transfer to our online-only Online Doula School course.
We are located at 3801 Wyoming Street in Tower Grove South, one block west of Grand, at the corner of Wyoming and Spring. We are tucked away in a nice quiet neighborhood but you shouldn't miss us once you're on our corner.
3801 Wyoming Street, St. Louis MO 63116